The first edition of GREEN AREA SHOW attracted interest from the visitors. Among them were, among others, urban green area managers, representatives of renowned dealerships, landscape architects and gardening companies, owners of hotel centers, parks and golf courses, owners of garden centers and employees of retail chains, as well as nurserymen and owners of gardening farms and managers roads. - In the upcoming edition, we care about expanding this group by professionals involved in the care of cemetery areas, sports facilities such as pitches and stadiums, ski slopes and buyers from abroad. We also plan one open day for private clients - says Paulina Maniecka, director of the Green Area Show project. - A day for a wide audience is a response to the suggestions of exhibitors after the first edition, who pointed out that the presentation of machinery and equipment at work is a topic that is also interesting for retail customers - she adds.
Who will you meet at GREEN AREA SHOW?
- urban green area managers,
- representatives of renowned dealerships,
- landscape architects and gardening companies,
- hotel center owners,
- owners of private and public parks,
- golf course owners,
- garden center owners,
- retail chain employees,
- nurseries and garden farm owners,
- road managers,
- cemetery care professionals,
- professionals involved in the care of sports facilities, such as pitches and stadiums or ski slopes,
- buyers from abroad,
- private customers